Saturday 23 April 2016

World Book Night

Last night was amazing. I attended World Book Night at Bideford College Library and got to hear lots of talented authors talk about and read extracts from their new books.

The authors included Victoria Eveleigh, C J Busby and one my favourites Claire Barker. I should mention here that they're all children's authors, but you're never to old to get lost in a children's story.

Claire Barker has series of books called Knitbone Pepper Ghost Dog and last night she was signing copies of the second in the series called Knitbone Pepper Ghost Dog and The Last Circus Tiger.

I always love meeting Claire. She's super friendly and always has time to talk, so if you're lucky enough to go to one of her events, stop by and say hello!

My mainly happy family with Claire and our signed copy of Knitbone


In addition to purchasing Claire's book, I also got signed copies of Victoria Eveleigh's and C J Busby's new books too. There was also a selection of free books to take on arrival, I think it's fair to say I was in book heaven.

My goodies from World Book Night
If you've never attended a World Book Night, try to get along to one. I'm already looking forward to next years.

Keep writing and keep chasing your dreams!

Steph on Twitter

Steph on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment