Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hello and happy new year to you all!

I have a number of goals that I'd like to achieve this year. I like to list them and then see how many I can tick off my list before the year is up. So below are some of the goals that I'd like to achieve in 2016:

- To get one of my children's picture books published. This is a goal I'll always work towards, plus I love writing children's stories.

- To start editing my NanoWriMo novel 'A Woman's World.' This is going to be a real challenge for me as I've never edited a novel before...I'm up for the challenge!

- I'd like to achieve something musically! After becoming a semi-finalist in the UK Songwriting Contest last year I feel inspired to enter again this year. I might even become a finalist...it could happen!

- I'd also like to try and record some of my songs professionally. Although if I can make it into the studio even once to record an original song I'll consider that an achievement.

So there we have it, my 2016 goals. Lets see how many I can tick off my list! What will you achieve this year?

Keep writing and keep chasing your dreams!

Steph on Twitter

Steph on Facebook

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment